Sunday 27 April 2014

Dexter Roberts On Singing Luke Bryan In The Shower


Now that Dexter Roberts Alabama native was eliminated from American Idol,

you can talk about what goes on behind the scenes and what he really thought of the entire Idol machine. The country contestant trend, told The Birmingham News to do with him during an exit interview after he was sent home April 17.

Like the time I was asked to make Luke Bryan “Muckalee Creek Water”.



"I was so excited about it because I sing that song all the time in the shower," Roberts said. "I think CJ (Harris) was really tired of me singing all the time, and he just wanted me to sing on national television to get it out of my system. I was very excited when I saw the list. I see nothing more, so that's what he was singing. Knew at that moment. "

And as for " Review of Roberts options and / or performances of songs from the judges, it sounds like he was grateful for it.

"I wanted the judges are harsh on my work because I think if I could have reviewed that will help you become a better artist," Roberts said. “They were only say good things, and then started beating the reviews and I was like, 'Man, I love it.” Everybody just getting down and stuff, but it motivates me more. It's like putting fuel to my fire. "

Now that he has done, Roberts is backing home in Alabama. After all that time in Hollywood, Roberts said he told his mother. “When I get home, I'll get me a tipi to get out in the woods and only stay for a few months “What most missed, said, and was friends, family and "only the environment Alabama.”

After his time teepee, Roberts is likely to lead Nashville.

"I will try my best to put up a great album and start my career," said the singer. "I write slow songs and write optimistic songs to get his ear. Ballads I love singing, and I love to sing upbeat songs. 'll just have to figure out what best fits me. "

No comments:

Post a Comment